For Session 2013-14 and 2014-15
Click Here to see the Fee Structure of Ph.D (Management)
Fee for Post Graduate Courses (Fee mentioned is per year)
* Fee subject to change by Admission & Fee Regulatory Committee (AFRC).
Note for Post Graduate Programs:-
1. All fee to be paid on yearly basis. Instalment facility is not available. In case the fee is paid in instalment or semester wise, additional Rs. 2,000/- will be payable.
2. The fee for Academic Session 2014-15 of MBA and MCA Program has been fixed by Admission and Fee Regulatory Committee (AFRC), Government of M.P.
3. MCA Dual Degree (5 year integrated program) is AICTE approved and RGPV Affiliated.
4. Fee can be paid in Cash or DD. The DD is to be made in favour of ''Pioneer Institute of Professional Studies'' Payable at Indore.
5. Brochure cost: Cash Rs.500/- and for DD Rs.550/-
6. Book Bank Rs.1,500/- (Not applicable for MCA Course)
7. Placement charges Rs. 500/- applicable for MBA (FT) II Year and MCA III Year only.
8. Uniform is compulsory as per Institute Specification. Uniform can be taken from any vendor, but it has to match the specifications (i.e. type and colour).
9. The fee structure of MBA and MCA Full time programs is determined by Admission and Fee Regulatory Committee (AFRC), Government of Madhya Pradesh. If there is any delay in passing of order for fixation of fee by AFRC for any particular Academic Year, the fee so fixed and applicable will be payable by the student.
10. Examination fee will be payable as per the Institute Rules and Regulations.
Fee Structure for Under Graduate Course for Academic Session 2013-14 and 2014-15 (Fee mentioned is per Year)
|Tuition Fee (if paid in instalment)||32,000/-||27,000/-||14,000/-|
|Tuition Fee (if paid in instalment)||10,000/-||14,000/-|
Note for Under Graduate Programs:-
1. All fee to be paid on yearly basis. Instalment facility is not available. In case the fee is paid in instalment or semester wise, the fee as prescribed above will be payable.
2. Fee can be paid in Cash or DD. The DD is to be made in favour of ''Pioneer Institute of Professional Studies'' Payable at Indore.
3. Brochure cost: Cash Rs. 250/- and for DD Rs. 300/-
4. Uniform is compulsory as per Institute Specification. Uniform can be taken from any vendor, but it has to match the specifications (i.e. type and colour).
5. Examination fee will be payable as per the Institute Rules and Regulations.
6. Library Caution money will be Rs. 500/- per book, maximum 2 books (Only for Undergraduate Courses)
Fee for Hostel Facilities
- Hostel facility available for Boys and Girls Separately
- Hostel for Boys is at Walking distance from the campus
- Hostel fee for Girls is Rs. 54,000/- Per academic Year (Including Mess Facility) For Air Cooled Facility
- Hostel fee for Girls is Rs. 48,000/- Per academic Year (Including Mess Facility) For Non Air Cooled Facility
- Girls hostel is within the campus and is available under both centralized Air Cooled and Non Air Cooled options
- The hostel facility is available academic year wise.
- Student has to comply with the rules and regulations of hostel such as timing, code of conduct, etc.
- Ragging is a criminal offence. If any student violates any rules of hostel or gets involved or promotes ragging, he / she will be expelled from the college and strict administrative action will be taken as per the UGC Guidelines.
- Refundable Hostel caution money of Rs. 2,000/- will be payable at the time of admission.
- Ragging is a criminal offence and the student is strictly warned not to involve in any sort of such activities otherwise he/she would be terminated from the institute.
- The students have to accept the changes in the nomenclature of the degree even if effected by any of the authorities after date of admission and will not claim refund of fee on this ground from the institute / college. The college / Institute will not be held responsible for any changes in the nomenclature of the degree.
- The students are required to abide by the rules and discipline of the institute, DTE, Bhopal, Govt of M.P., AICTE, Commissioner, Higher Education, MP, Bhopal and the university and the provisions of university act, Statue, Ordinance and Regulations as in force from time to time and subsequent charges/modifications/amendments thereof.
- Regular attendance in the classroom must be insured by the students as per the university norms / Institute rules.
Click Here to know Examination Fee and Examination Related Charges